Fabric Obsession

It never occurred to me how much I love fabric until I packed and moved several times and the majority of my boxes were fabric!

Fabric inspires my creativity. I look at it, see colors and textures, different weights and content, and my heart races thinking of what I can create. Not only do I envision WHAT I can create but which combinations of fabric to choose for each project.

BUT then I get overwhelmed by all the possibilities it holds and set it aside again only to wonder which one I should actually carry out. Will I be disappointed and wished I'd chosen a different design? Silly dilemma in the scheme of things and still my dilemma nonetheless.

I have trouble cutting into the fabric thinking 'is THIS the best project for this particular fabric"? Perhaps I'm just too attached at the visual stimulation that if I cut into it I may lose my inspiration, especially if I don't fall in love with my final project.

So.... I decided instead of getting overwhelmed by the amount of fabulous fabric options I have, I would share with others who are looking to create their own wonderful projects.

When I sell these fabrics I love hearing the projects for which they will be used. I'm so happy to hear what wonderful homes to which they are headed.

So Thank you to those who have already purchased... it makes it easier for me to sell these jewels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

P. Kaufmann 100% Cotton Splendor Moorish Red 56w

100% Vintage Cotton Chintz by Jay Yang Design, Versailles, 54w

Robert Kaufman Indigo Denim 8 oz Indigo Washed 100% Cotton 56w